Everything you need for your workshop
Special tools from ATE
The ATE pressure gauge allows all pressures to be measured in one brake circuit of the hydraulic brake system.
The measuring circuit consists of a high-pressure and low-pressure manometer that cuts off automatically at approx. 9.5 bar. This allows both low-pressure and high-pressure leakage tests to be carried out. The unit is connected to the hydraulic system by means of an adapter instead of bleeder valves as well as plug-and-socket connectors and low-stretch mini-hoses.
All accessories are stored in the unit in suitable holders.
- Robust construction
- Measurement of directly applied hydraulic pressure
- The use of mini-hoses avoids hose stretching, thus providing high measuring accuracy
- Connection fittings are also supplied with the unit
- Unit complete with connection hose
- 1 coupling head
- 7 connector nipples ( M 6 to M 12x 1.5)
- Operation instructions
|Low-pressure measurement range||0 to 9.5 bar|
|High-pressure measurement range||0 to 250 bar|
|Automatic shutoff of the low-pressure manometer at||approx. 9.5 bar|
|Length of connecting hose:||1.5 m|
|Dimensions: H x W x D||320 x 230 x 160 mm|